4% strength multipurpose cleaning vinegar ideal for removing rust, scale and surface impurities.
Simply steeped by Liquid Ripples by Skipping Stones for 1-2 weeks with citrus skins, straight from the tree. A changing variety of natural fragrance enhancers, maybe lemon, maybe orange and cloves, to keep cleaning natural and more enjoyable.
Grandma's magic cleaning recipe! - Bio-degradeable and non-toxic.
- Window clean: 1:1 white vinegar : Water. Apply to windows w/ sponge > Wipe clean w/ squeegee
- Blinds: To clean washable blinds, mix 1 cup ammonia, ½ cup white distilled vinegar, ¼ cup baking soda and 4L of warm water. Use a sponge/cloth, wipe blinds with mix, and rinse with water.
- Automatic coffee makers: Dissolve minerals and oily buildup. Run 1st brew cycle with white distilled vinegar filled in reservoir > Empty > 2nd brew cycle with clean water to rinse (Always follow the manufacturer’s instructions)
- Kill grass: Pour white distilled vinegar on unwanted vegetation instead of chemicals.
- Keep cut flowers fresh: 2 tbsn vinegar + 2 tbsn sugar to flower water per 1L vase
- No-wax floors: Mop using ½ cup white distilled vinegar + 2L warm water. Change water as it gets dirty for rinse-free cleaning.
- Microwave: Boil ¼ cup white distilled vinegar + 1 cup water in the microwave until steam forms on the window. Wipe clean.
- Hair rinse: After every few washings, remove shampoo buildup by rinsing hair with 1-2 tbspn vinegar (white distilled or apple cider) + 1 cup water. Adjust vinegar to suit hair type — use less for dry hair or more for oily hair. Second rinse with plain water is optional. Hair will be silky and shiny
- Cleaner dishes and glasses: 1½ - 2 cups white distilled vinegar in bottom of dishwasher for sparkling results. Wash on regular cycle with usual detergent.
- Copper, brass & pewter cleaner: To effortlessly remove tarnish, apply 1 tspn salt + ½ cup white distilled vinegar + enough flour to make a paste. Apply to metal > Wait 15 minutes > Rinse with clean water > Polish with soft, dry cloth.
- Bathtub film: Remove bathtub film by wiping it with white vinegar > Wipe with baking soda > Rinse grime with clean water
- Shower doors: Prevent soap scum buildup, by wiping shower doors with a sponge soaked in white distilled vinegar. There's no need to rinse.
- Clogged showerhead: Dissolve mineral buildup by soaking showerhead overnight submerged in a cup of vinegar within a plastic bag > Rinse with water
Cleaning vinegar, 4% strength.
Weekly specials may be steeped with frsh lemons or oranges for fragrance.