This product was purpose developed to combat hardwater where the mineralisation and calcification severely impacts the ability of normal commercial laundry agents to get hardworking clothes clean again.
Very importantly, Extreme Green Hard Water Laundry Liquidwill not adversely affect the workings of a sewage treatment plant, biomass or septic system in place to deal with the waste products. The problems associated with harsh laundry powders such as skin rashes, the clogging of sullage ponds & slow responses of treatment plants due to phosphates etc., simply disappear.
With boosters in the optical brighteners and grease loving surfactants, the cleaning power of these products are second to none, and more importantly for the working individual, they do not get the annoying skin rashes that accompany residual powder products left in clothes when worn in hot and harsh climatic conditions.
We have vastly reduced the phosphate content of the product and re-invented the process with other boosters that are safer to our surroundings to still attain the results that a challenging workplace requires.
Uses: Domestic & commercial washing machines
- Ideal for use in front and top loader machines
- Works in hot or cold water
- Contains “safe” oxygen bleach for extra whitening power
- Economical in use – smaller amounts of product per wash
- Safe in septics
- Extreme Green Hard Water Laundry Liquid will not adversely affect the workings of the sewage treatment plant, biomass or septic system
Point of Difference:
- Can be used in front and top loader machines
- Can be used in hard & soft water
- Reduced Phosphates
- Extreme Green Hard Water Laundry Liquid will not adversely affect the workings of a sewage treatment plant, biomass or septic system
- Because of the concentrated nature of the product, use only as per directionsof the washing machine manufacturer
- For best results it is recommended to use Extreme Green Hard Water Laundry Liquid in conjunction with Extreme Green Fabric Conditioner and Softener.
Shelf Life: Indefinite when stored in a cool, dry, well ventilated location away from direct sunlight.
Grey Water Hazard: 2* (of 3). Products with higher levels (but not 'very high') of sodium, phosphorus or alkaline get a two-star rating.